Our 100% virgin brazilian lace closures are very transparent and ultimately an create an illusion of a realstic human scalp when customized properly. This product blends perfectly with our 100% virgin brazilian "water wave" texture extensions and is very dense. Each lace clourse is 100% handtied to lace base material for free partings throughout the closure. Pair your closure with it's matching bundles!
We offer two types of lace closures:
1. Transparent Lace Closure: Our transparent lace closures are similar to our standard swiss, however, the color of the lace is extremely light. We recommend this lace for lighter skin tones only.
2. HD Lace Closure: Our HD lace closures are made of a very thin material and gives a more realistic "scalp" appearance. We recommend this product for all skin tones.
We offer two different lace closure sizes/dimensions:
1. 4x4: Our 4x4 lace closures are the standard lace closure size. These closures are used to create a regular part.
2. 5x5: Our 5x5 lace closures are extended in size. This size is great when great when trying to create the "frontal illusion". This size is also great when making/ getting a wig made.
Water Wave Lace Closure
No returns and/or exchanges.
Hair Care Tips
- Co-wash bundles after unpackaging with moisture conditioner
- Always rinse bundles with luke warm water
- Always comb bundles with a wide-tooth comb from ends to wefts
- Allow hair to airdry
- Shampoo & Condition hair with sulfate-free and high moisture products
- Shampoo & Condition hair biweekly
- Always use a heat protectant before using thermal irons
- Sleep with a satin bonnet, scarf or pillow case at night
- Seek a professional cosmetologist for hair color services
LACE CLOSURE/ LACE FRONTAL
- Seek a professional hairstylist for customization (bleaching & plucking)
- Shampoo & Condition with sulfate-free and high moisture products
- Shampoo & Condition lace biweekly
- Gently comb hair with a wide-tooth comb from ends to lace
- Never scratch lace to prevent bolding
- Remove and/all adhesive before reapplying