Three bundles of our raw indian wavy hair imported from south indian hair temples. Our raw indian hair is 100% unprocessed and is not altered in anyway. These top of the line extensions weigh 3.8 ounces and are thick and bouncy from weft to ends.
Our hair bundles are the highest quality of south raw hair and can last 2-3 years with the proper care and maintainance. Our raw indian wavy bundles can also be colored to any color including white and ash blondes (seek professional). These bundles are perfect for professional ladies who love to wear their extensions in thermal hairstyles and for ladies who love to travel with their hair in a loose wavy state when washed & deep conditioned.
- No one hair bundle looks exactly the same in terms of the curl pattern, as it is 100% unprocessed.
- Our raw hair bundles typically come in shades ranging from medium brown, brown, or darkest brown. No one bundle will be the same exact shade.
- Our hair bundles are not steam pressed. Therefore, it reacts to humidity/weather temperature the same as natual hair does.
3 Bundle Deal Raw Indian Island Wavy
All sales are final. No refunds and/or exchanges.
Hair Care Tips
- Co-wash bundles after unpackaging with moisture conditioner
- Always rinse bundles with luke warm water
- Always comb bundles with a wide-tooth comb from ends to wefts
- Allow hair to airdry
- Shampoo & Condition hair biweekly with sulfate-free products
- Always use a heat protectant before using thermal irons
- Sleep with a satin bonnet, scarf or pillow case at night
- Seek a professional cosmetologist for hair color services
LACE CLOSURE/ LACE FRONTAL
- Seek a professional hairstylist for customization (bleaching & plucking)
- Shampoo & Condition with sulfate-free and high moisture products
- Shampoo & Condition lace biweekly
- Gently comb hair with a wide-tooth comb from ends to lace
- Never scratch lace to prevent bolding
- Remove and/all adhesive before reapplying